If you’re looking to upgrade your home’s energy efficiency and curb appeal with eye-catching windows, contact Clinton Glass. Professional window installation is the key to bring renewal to your home. Once you have decided on purchasing the windows for your property, we can cater to all your window installation needs in Clinton. Contact us to learn more.
These are the following types of window installations they do:
- Double-hung: Double-hung windows have two operating frames that move up and down allowing for ventilation on the top, bottom or both.
- Casement: Casement windows are hinged on the side and can be open outward to allow full top to bottom ventilation.
- Awning: Awning windows are hinged on top and open outwards, enabling ventilation without letting in rain or other foreign objects.
- Single-hung: Single-hung windows have a fixed top sash and a bottom sash, which opens vertically for fresh air.
- Double slider: Double slider windows feature two movable sashes that slide in for maximum control over ventilation.
- Vinyl windows: Vinyl windows are windows made out of a plastic material, PVC. Vinyl windows offer easy care and energy efficiency and don't require painting, staining or refinishing.